We asked readers where they go to see fall foliage and here's what they had to say. Most of the answers were outside Connecticut!
- Mohawk Trail, Mass. — Bill Spaulding
- We are so fortunate to be able to just look out the window, here in Connecticut, and see the wonderful colors of Autumn all around us! — Kathi Jones
- North Woods, New Hampshire — Mike Stopa
- Vermont — Penny Veach and Brenda Scullin
- Kent — Glenn Connan
- I love where the Cross St. exit is up off Route 8, just driving through there is gorgeous all year round, but especially in the fall, you are surrounded by Nature's beauty — Molly Woonsocket
Naugatuck Patch reader Molly Woonsocket is often surrounded by nature's beauty and luckily for us, she shares those moments in her "Naugatuck Wildlife" photo blog!
Where do you go for the best local leaf peeping spots? Tell us where in the comments section and be sure to add your fall foliage pictures to our virtual photo album or start your own photo album on Patch!