Let's talk lights, Naugatuck!
What are some of the best streets and places in town for Christmas lights and holiday displays?
We asked that question on the Naugatuck Patch Facebook page and readers weighed in!
- Milestone Inn — Carey Coppola
- The best has to the house on Hopkins Hill, then there [are] the ridiculous ones on May and June and Ash Rd. — Chris Walsh
- Edgewood Ave., [Waterbury]. They do lights to music. — Tim Kosko
- Def Hopkins Hill Road. So cute how they do the Charlie Brown story and the lights and music too. — Rebecca Marie Guluzzy
- Does Hopkins Hill Rd. have music this year? We drove by on Sunday and it was just lights. Still beautiful. — Pamela Chesnas
- Ash Road — Karen Buckley
- Love the house over by Big Y! The snowflakes are awesome. — Amy Lee
- Over by Andrew Avenue School area if you look up the hill there is a huge star on the back of a house. Been up many years now. You can see it from many areas around town. — Candace Boyd
- Field St. — Tanisha Housley
- You have to put the radio station on for the house and park right across from it for the station to come in clear. — Rebecca Marie Guluzzy
- Definitely Hopkins Hill, the Mayfields!!! — Tracy Blank Rice
- Evening Star Drive — Matt Fagan
Where are your favorite spots?