Where can I find the best (blank) in Naugatuck?
Welcome to the first edition of our new weekly feature titled “Best Of.” We here on Naugatuck Patch are going to be highlighting the best places in the area for food — like grinders, pizza, pasta and what have you — and we want you to help us!
And so fitting, is it not, that we are starting this particular column this week, when everyone’s out shopping for their Superbowl cuisine.
Here’s how it works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Thursday.
- We'll take the top three or four nominees and post an article first thing Friday morning.
- That article will include a poll with the top nominees.
- After the poll starts on Friday, you'll be able to vote till Saturday at 5 p.m.
- On Sunday morning, we announce the winner.
This restaurant review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.
So, whether it’s the meat, the bread or the whole deal, let us know: Who has the best grinder in Naugatuck?
p.s. If you think YOU make the best grinder, and you have lots of friends who could vote for you, bring it on. Enter your own name, put your ingredients and lets see!