Salem Community Child Care Center of Naugatuck, CT offers child care services in addition to our educational programming. We provide nutritious snacks, field trips and other recreational options, and transportation to and from school. Recognizing that each child is unique and creative in his or her own way, we give your child options while making our services convenient for you.
Our Center Services Include:
- Nutritional morning and afternoon snacks
- Weekly field trips to community spots of interest
- Pick up and drop off to all local schools
- Open play time, recreational clubs
- Parental involvement encouraged
We want to make the availability of child care easy for your family's busy schedule - that's why we offer flexible program hours and transportation to and from school.
- Homework time and help
- Group games
- Arts and crafts
- Clubs participation options
- Exploring any interest - fitness, cooking, tye-dye etc.
The registration fee is $45.00. Registration and enrollmeNT for the school year and summer progarms begins immediately.
Any other questions please contact the Center at 203-723-4820.