The week ahead in Naugatuck
Monday, Sept. 16
- Anyone interested in signing their children up for Cub Scouts can attend an informational meeting with Pack 109 at 6:30 p.m. at the St. Michael’s Church on the Naugatuck Town Green.
Tuesday, Sept. 17
- An open house for new Naugatuck YMCA CEO Susan Talbot will be held from 9-4 p.m. Come meet the new leader of the ‘Y.
- A Book Sale will be held at the Howard Whittemore Memorial Library on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Wednesday, Sept. 18
- Book Sale continues at library
- A meet-and-greet for Alex Olbrys, a Republican burgess candidate, will be held beginning at 5:30 p.m. at Tequilla Grille in Naugatuck.
Thursday, Sept. 19
- A meet-and-greet for Naugatuck Mayoral Candidate Jim O’Sullivan, a Republican, will be held at 6 p.m. at Santos’ Restaurant.
- A reception for Susan Talbot at the YMCA will be held from 4-6 p.m. at the Y.
Friday, Sept. 20 to Saturday, Sept. 21The 30th-annual Harvest Moon Festival on the Naugatuck Town Green kicks off. It will kick off Friday at 11 a.m. and run until 8 p.m. And on Saturday, Sept. 22, it will run from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
There will be crafters, food, activities for children. Boy Scout demonstrations and Entertainment on both days at the gazebo. So, come on down and enjoy Great food, and fun with your family, and support local charity groups and vendors. Hope to see you there.
For more information or to become a vendor please call 203-490-6463.
Editor's Note: To see more events happening this week in and around Naugatuck - or to add to our community events calendar - click here.