Hillside Intermediate School
Drag box to select area
Given to the borough of Naugatuck in 1905 by philanthropist John Howars Whittemore, Hillside Intermediate School began as the original Naugatuck High School until the current high school was built in 1959. The building is one of Naugatuck's more historic structures, designed by the famous architectural firm McKim, Mead and White. "Home of the Eagles," the Hillside Intermediate School educates children in grades 5 and 6. The school offers academic courses in math, science, English and history, as well as extracurricular activities including band, music and physical education. The current principal is Johnna Hunt. She can be reached via e-mail at <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>.
51 Hillside Ave, Naugatuck, CT 06770
- Fax: 203-720-5209
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 1pm